This equipment is designed and developed specifically for railway cars lifting.
Motor´s kinematic is composed of the following elements: a non reversible trapezoidal spindle, two leading nuts (working and security nut), both supported by an oscillating roller bearing and a gear motor which helps the spindle and the nuts moving up/down.
- Lifting Capacity: from 5,5 Ton up to 40 Ton
- Fix or mobile Anvil
- Customized measures
- Mobiles or rail guided
- With loading cells
- Gondola loading
- Rail width changing
- Customized designs
Our electronic controlling design revolutionizes the traditional vehicle lifting method. Our INVERTER technology achieves a better synchronism and inter-jack data communication.
The result is the possibility of raising the whole railway vehicle smoothly and steadily, leveling the small height differences through slight accelerations and decelerations.
The advantages of Inverter Technology are the following:
- Portable (hand held) Control Unit. There is no need of installing a fixed control panel
- Simplification of the installation
- Security increase
- 30% Energy Saving (INVERTER)
- Life equipment increase
- Jack set composition expandable up to 128 jacks
- Remote Technical Assistance