The MFL machines make high quality cuts based on the principle of generating a powerful beam of light and driving it through a fiber optic cable to the cutting head.
The power of the generator varies from 2 kW to 6 kW to adapt to the different qualities of material and different thicknesses, which can reach up to 32 mm.
The machine is constituted by:
• Porch manufactured with robust structure in welded construction.
• Guiding skids that allow movements with high acceleration / deceleration.
• Head to move and / or drive the cutting head, according to the Z axis.
• System for transferring pallets carrying sheet metal from the loading / unloading area.
• Pallet changer, which allows the positioning of the pallet that leaves and that goes to the cutting area.
• Enclosing cabin of the entire cutting area, which prevents the propagation of the harmful reflections of the laser, towards the outside.
• Extractable lateral drawers that collect all the remains produced in the cut.
Set of peripherals necessary for the operation of the machine:
• Electric control and protection cabinet
• Laser generator
• Cooling group
• Hydraulic oil central
• Laser cutting head
• Automatic gas central
• Spray system for drilling